I had tons of fresh blueberries in the fridge so I
decided to make a Swedish crumb pie as a treat.
I also made proper English custard for the first
time, I'm used to the instant custard we have in
Sweden, which I actually prefer since it's much
quicker, obviously, and it has a stronger vanilla
Wanna try this out? All you need is:
1 dl plain flour
2 dl oats
2 tbsp granulated sugar
100 g butter
5 dl fruit or berries of your choice
(Cinnamon covered apple pieces, blueberries, etc.)
1. Mix everything but the fruit/berries evenly, make
into crumbly dough.
2. Grease a pan or use a non stick pan, put in
fruit or berries.
3. Pour the crumbly mixture over fruit or berries.
4. Bake on 225°C for 25 minutes, or until golden
5. Serve with whipped cream or custard.
Need to convert the measurements and degrees? Click here!