Thursday 22 July 2010

I'M HERE

Hi!
Thought I'd write you a line or two from the most
beautiful country in the world, Sweden.
Just wanted you to know that I have a really great
time with my wonderful relatives and done so many,
almost too many, bargains at the local flea markets.
I also got a lot of vintage aprons from my aunt for my
personal collection.
I have gained a kilo, so far, because of my lovely aunt
and my cousin's yummy cooking and all the fika.
We're doing a lot of walking so it will be OK.

See you soon!


I'm here! (Click image for larger version.)


The view.


My favorite find, a vintage cool box for 25 SEK.
(£2.20/$3.40/€2.60)

2 comments:

Jenny Oak Fae said...

Njut!

: )

Kram, Jenny

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Oh this looks idyllic! Love the windmill at the front.
Have a great rest of trip - hope you can fit all your bargains into your tiny luggage allowance :)