Thursday 23 February 2012

SUNSHINE & CREATIONS

Hello!
I'm in a pretty good mood, maybe because today's been
nice and sunny, about 15°C.
The Crocus and Snowdrops are in full bloom and we had
today off so we went for a walk around the lake and fed
the birds. The gulls went totally berserk!

Thought it was about time I posted my latest creations!



I can't really take any credit for making these earrings.
They were just pendants I found cheap on eBay and all
I did was attaching jump rings and ear hooks.




I've made some more 1940's style cherry necklaces.
The leaves are different from the ones I've made last
year. I personally think they now look much better!
These are all available in my Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

Those earrings are quite sweet.
And the cherry necklaces look *DELICIOUS*

LadyAngore said...

Jätte fint! Både halsbanden och örhängena! Halsbanden har jag kollat ett tag!

doradadama said...

Look at those gorgeous heart earrings! bet they go great with all the glittery bangles you own.
cherry necklaces are exquisite!
besios