Monday 17 September 2012

CELEBRATE

Me and my man like to celebrate the little things.
Name days, monthiversaries (yes, still after nearly
6 years together) or when something really good
have happened.

The 14th was my name day, Mr. Handsome did
actually remember (I didn't!) and he gave me tons
of fresh cut flowers (all 4 bunches in the picture)
and also a nice green set of earrings and a bangle.

I asked him what he wanted for his name day and
all he could think of was sex and cake. :))
Men.



And since I'm writing about celebrations I would like to
say L’shanah tovah!
It’s Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year.
Enjoy and better yourselves in 5773!

Peace!

2 comments:

Malayka said...

So cute. We always forget to celebrate important little dates. By the way it's so nice to hear that you seem a lot happier and healthier these days :). xx

Perdita Tinsel said...

Lovely flowers! I am the one who forgets anniversaries and so forth between my husband and me, I am terrible with dates.