Thursday 3 July 2014

WELL DRESSED LITTLE MAN

I don't think there's many bloggers left, I think almost everyone
has emigrated to instagram nowadays.
I'm one of the few who doesn't own a modern phone (because
I have phone phobia and no friends over here in the UK) so I'm
staying here for now.

I thought I show you some neat finds I managed to snag for my
darling Dixon. All garments are deadstock from the 1950's.
He's gonna be a well dressed little man in a few years. :)


£4.70 for the lot. ($8)

£4.20. ($7.20)


£2.70 for the lot. ($4.60)


£9.40 for the lot. ($16)

£17 for the lot. ($29)

£20 for the lot. ($34)

£8 for the lot. ($13.70)

Oh! I almost forgot to show off the vintage pram we got!
It's a 1960's Marmet pram, near mint condition and it cost
only £30 on eBay! ($51)


5 comments:

Vintage Blankets Museum said...

Hi Miss Rascal,
we're still here, too with our vintage blankets. There are a lot of people writing us. So i don't think, that all the people migrated to instagram :) :)
Best wishes, Peter

Goody said...

I've resisted Instagram as well, and still blog.

I'm not sure I've ever left you a comment (hi!) but I had to log in to congratulate you on the birth of your son.

You're right, he's going to be quite stylish, and riding in that pram, he'll be turning heads before he can stand on his own.

Mama D said...

Awesome finds! Loving those clothes. I am still in blogger (used to as Mrs Munster).

Mim said...

I'm still here!

I look forward to seeing your little boy in his clothes.

gream said...

I look forward to seeing your little boy in his clothes.








Princess Crown