Wednesday, 16 June 2010

NEW CLASP

I guess it's a bit silly getting all excited about
something as unimportant as a clasp but to me
this new clasp is a mutts nuts.
I got this bag on eBay over a year ago and the
seller clearly lied about the condition, the clasp
was old and cracked and fell off not long after I
got it.
It's been sitting in my bedroom longing to be
used for quite some time so I finally went to a
cobbler and asked if he could make a new one
and use the old one as a template.
White leather is apparently pretty pricey so I
asked if he had any red leather and he did and
as you can see it really gives the bag a bit more
attitude.

BAG BEFORE:


BAG AFTER:

6 comments:

Jema♥Kitsch said...

MYCKET snyggare efteråt!!!

Fin duk också..!

: )

KRAM

Shrinky Inky said...

that looks swell! Even better than with a white clasp in my opinion!

ina said...

Det funkar ju fint, den blev lite mer rock n'roll efteråt.

art*deco*dame said...

like the red even better than the white!

Mrs Munster said...

Looking fabulous!

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Ah, this is the bag you were telling me about - looks fabulous!