Thursday 7 October 2010

BACK TO CREATIVITY

Good morning!
I'm so excited about yesterdays finds and my
latest creation that I just couldn't wait!

Went to Letchworth yesterday to have lunch
with some friends.
I had no intentions on scouting charity shops
whatsoever but we had some time to spare so
we had a browse.
This is what I managed to snag:


1930's buttons, 5 pence each.


1930's buttons, 5 pence each.


1930's buttons, 5 pence each.


1960's Dorthy Perkins slip, £1.50.


And here's a fascinator I made for myself.
I've been waiting for four years to finally find
something nice to use the very fragile 1940's
veiling with.
I got it from an old lady that was in the same
weekly sewing course as me.

1 comment:

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Nice to hear you sounding more positive :))
Love the 30's buttons - the red and white ones especially, and the hair flower is beautiful!