Sunday 15 January 2012

MORE FINDS!

Good morning!
Last night I went to bed around 10 PM and had 12
hours of sleep but I'm still knackered. I even dream
about work, it's quite ridiculous. :))
I got 3 days off now and I'm determined to have 3
days off this time even if there's tons to do.
I'm gonna tidy the house and the loft and concentrate
on crafting and take care of myself, but that's about it.

Friday the 13th was a lucky day indeed.
I found a few bits at the antique market that I've been
after for quite a while and it cost me a song.
Check it out...


Over sized artificial flowers, 75 pence for the lot.
Perfect for making fascinators! I might keep the huge red one for
myself.



Abalone and Lucite dolphin wall plaque, 75 pence.
I've been on a hunt for something like this to hang in our mighty
ugly bathroom.

This one is so pretty and it reminds me of this beautiful set from
Miss Tayva Jewelry.



Hawaiian girl head lamp base, £3.
Artificial flowers, 75 pence for both stems.
I can't remember when and where I saw a Hawaiian girl lamp
but since then it's been on my wish list.

I now have to find the bits I need to turn this into an actual lamp.
The flowers will be turned into hair flowers this week.



1950's/1960's bikini top, 75 pence.
Will be perfect with red shorts or red capri pants.


1950's/1960's plastic tulips with lights, 75 pence.
This is also an item that's been on my wish list for years.


So pretty when lit.

4 comments:

doradadama said...

Gorgeous bargains!
Oooo the hair flowers are so pretty I adore big hair flowers.
Hawaiian lamp vase..how rare, I never seen one quite like it.
I love the tulip lit up bouquet.
have to go bargain shopping after this visa crap is done with.

Unknown said...

beautiful pics!!!

Vintage Coconut said...

That lucite dolphin is so damned cute!
I have one of those Hawaiian girl heads... then I bought another. But when I did some downsizing I picked which I liked best and got rid of the other. I have never seen a lamp made from one. (That would be quite cool I imagine.)
That bikini top is sweet!
And I am loving the light up tulips.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

OMG lit tulips - I have never seen/heard of them but I LOVE THEM!