Thursday 19 January 2012

SOME NEW THINGS...

Hi there! I'm bed bound today on my day off, worked a bit
too hard yesterday and every muscle in my body is aching.
No worries, I got my laptop and a whole bunch of craft to
fiddle with so I'm set. Need to rest up for the weekend, the
shop is manic on Fridays and Saturdays.

I've got me some new things lately.
It's been a while since I posted about clothing...


Wallet, 50 pence.
From a charity shop. Never used and slim, just what I wanted.


Vintage moc croc clutch, £2.
From a charity shop. Looks way better IRL. Very classy.


Toiletry case, £2.
From Primarks sale. Not that I need another one. :))


Gloves, £2. From Primarks sale.
Flats, 50 pence. From a charity shop. Never used.


Faux fur vest, 50 pence. From a charity shop.
Pinup style top, 50 pence. From a charity shop.


Lurex bolero, 50 pence.
From a charity shop. Actually one piece of lurex clothing that
I didn't have and I just love boleros.



Art deco style capelet, 50 pence.
From a charity shop. It's so stunning on, if I got the energy
I might pose for you. :)

3 comments:

Vintage Sweetheart said...

I think the capelet is my favourite! It's stunning.

Vintage Coconut said...

Jeaz you always find the most great things!
I love the wallets.
The toiletry bag is so sweet.
The shoes and the vest (EAAAAK AMAZING)

Now you rest up!! =D

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Lol - you are a thrifting machine. I don't know where you find the time to work between all the thrifting.