Wednesday 6 May 2009

FINDS!

I bet you've were wondering if I went to any car boot sales
during the weekend just gone. Of course I did!
One of my favorite finds was the little heart shaped table
that I'm planning to revamp with some pinup decoupage.
Here's some of the stuff I've got.


Table, £1. (12 Kr, $1,50)


Mini wicker bag, 20 pence. (2,50 Kr, $0,30)


Flamenco dolls, 50 pence/each. (6 Kr, $0,75)


Vintage Laura Ashley blouse, £1. (12 Kr, $1,50)


Case for glasses, 25 pence. (3 Kr, $0,35)

10 comments:

Purrfect Kat said...

the sailor blouse is soooo gorgeous!! how lucky you are!!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Ooh, you are so the thrift-queen, you make such great finds all the time! I'd kill for that table...

Mrs Munster said...

The table is fantastic! You really seem to be the queen of car boots. Always awesome finds.

Sandy De Luxe said...

Cute stuff! You find it all the time! Where do you keep everything? The table is faboulus!

Anonymous said...

The mini bag is so lovely !^^

Zizzi said...

Love love love the table shaped as a heart! (and everything else, of course!)

Laura Gilmour said...

Ah man! Your finds are so cool. I never find anything like that at carboot sales!

Miriam Parkman said...

I love that table!
I would keep it as it is I think... But you're always good on revamping things so I trust that you will make it even more stunning!

Private said...

oh i love the laura ahsley blouse! so cute:)

rebecka said...

i LOVE the table!