I'm trying to catch up on things and I remembered that
I got tagged a while back by the lovely Rosina Lee.
'7 things you may not know about me'.
* When I was younger I breed show dogs.
(Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.)
* I really wanna go to New York and eat kosher hot dogs
while watching the freak show at Coney Island.
* I have a fear of spiders, telephones, clowns and snakes.
* I wish I never got tattooed.
* I'm a bit of a coffee snob, I like mine strong and organic.
I rather go grumpy than drink instant crap.
* I haven't eaten fish since 1988.
* My favorite perfume is Thierry Muglers Alien.
I also got a challenge from the wonderful Bows and Dots.
This challenge doesn't deal with facts, but characteristics.
Tell details about you and share them with others.
I'm a so called "Nugget" (short person) and I used to hate
being short and I also got bullied for it in school.
All my life I've dreamed about long legs but I've accepted
that I am what I am. After all, there's always high heels...
I got a whole bunch of them and I love them, they make
me look like a real rascal.
Long black hair
People think that my long black shiny hair is a wig because
it looks so flawless and I really hate it when some ass-wipes
don't take my word for it and have to pull it.
I'm always wearing something red.
And as usual I tag anyone who's up for this because
I don't know who reads my blog and I don't want to