Saturday 19 May 2012

HEMSBY FINDS

Wow! I'm promising posts and I actually deliver! LOL!
I think you all gave me a confidence boost the other day
to keep this blog alive for a little while longer.

OK, here's our finds from the Hemsby car boot sale.
Click on the pictures for a larger view.

1950's sunglasses, £2.
They are well worn but I don't mind that at all.
If I lose these on the beach at Screamin' it's not the biggest deal.
I hope I won't but the Sangria and the sun does make people go
a bit crazy. ;))

1950's bracelet, £2.
I'm don't wear a lot of pink but this cuff bracelet is too nice for words, 
I just had to have it!

1950's vases and flower pot, £15 for the set.
While me and Rozanna were busy setting up the stall my man
went through other peoples boxes and found these treasures!
So right up my alley! Love, love, love!

1940's/1950's house dress, £3.
My favorite find of the day!
Found this at the stall next to us. The reason it was so cheap 
is because of a lot of fading but I really don't care, I still love 
it VERY much!
You'll only notice it if you stare at it or know about it.

Close up on the pattern.

I just love the pleated sleeves and the little chest pocket!

13 comments:

doradadama said...

I think Mark needs to come do my boot sale finds for me when I am sick in bed. He has such great taste.
He so knows what you love.
I remember those cool sunglasses.
The dress is so nauticalicious cute.
All you need is a little sailor fascinator.
Besitos

Gothic Chameleon said...

Some truly great finds were had that day ;-)

Miss Rascal said...

La Dama Yeah, he's really good at finding stuff I like.

I do have a sailor hat somewhere, need to find it before we go.

Miss Rascal said...

Rozanna: Amen to that!

Miss Rascal said...

This is for both of you: We're gonna have a rockabilly/vintage yard sale here in July, we need to clear a lot up in the loft and in the cabin.
If you got anything you want to get rid off you can always put up a table in our garden.

Ivy Black said...

Fabulous bargains! I love the bracelet and the dress. Gorgeous.
x

Miss Rascal said...

Thanks Ivy! :)

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Wow love that dress! I would have snapped it up too! :)

GinCherry said...

Oh my, that dress is amazing. I love the pattern so much.

Mim said...

Those are excellent finds. I really like the sunglasses, bet they look ace on you.

Tasha said...

I really like the bracelet, and that house dress fabric is amazing!!

Bethany said...

Love that dress! Great fabric, and that little pocket is so fun!

Rosie Alia said...

That dress is an incredible find! Beautiful! xxx