Monday 17 August 2009

TOO MUCH TO DO

I got too many projects at the moment.
Sure, it's nice to be busy but when I end up having
panic attacks it's not that swell anymore.

The project I'm looking forward most to finish is
our staircase.
I started the project two weeks ago but had to give
it a break when my friend from Sweden came over.
It needs another coat of white paint and when it's
dried it's time to paint the steps black.
Hopefully it would look as good as this:



Now I'm gonna replant some houseplants for the
window in my lovely hobby-room and then give my
teak furniture a good ol' oil-in.

4 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

That would be one fantastic looking staircase. I noticed that mine also needs a splash of paint, but have got as well too many other project going on. Like growing this baby inside me. That, I'll tell you is so tiring.

Miss Rascal said...

I hope so.
I bet it is but you will get the pretties reward ever. :)

Zizzi said...

Kul att ha mycket på gång, men glöm inte bort att stanna upp då och då och andas lugnt!

Jitterbugdoll said...

I'm looking forward to seeing how that staircase turns out--it sounds like it will look fabulous!