Saturday 11 June 2011

COULD HAVE BEEN DEADSTOCK

Hello!
I'm back home from the Screamin' Festival in Spain.
I got really ill and lost my voice and I'm still not fully
recovered so I'm spending the entire weekend in bed,
watching movies and dosing up on vitamin c.
I had a blast tho, made new friends from all over the
world and I won a beauty competition, believe it or not.
I will post pictures shortly. I treated myself to a new
camera just before we left so I hope the quality will be
much better than the previous one.

Here's what I can show you, shoe bargains.
I picked these up in an old shoe shop, the crummy old
owner cleared his very old stock (yes, vintage) of kids
shoes for a song and lucky for me I got small feet and
here's what I snagged before everyone else managed
to get their filthy paws on them.


€3. (£2.65/$4.30/27 Kr)
These are really comfortable and goes with everything.


€2. (£1.75/$2.85/18 Kr)
Got these a little bit cheaper, like they weren't cheap enough before,
because of a tiny bit of color difference.



€3. (£2.65/$4.30/27 Kr)
My favorites. Absolutely perfect for jiving!


€3. (£2.65/$4.30/27 Kr)
Real deal Catalan espadrilles.


Salvador Dalí used to wear the same kind of espadrilles back in the day.

3 comments:

Perdita Tinsel said...

Mr Dali there looxing foxy as anything!

Those shoes are super. Love that they were sold as spare not vintage: super. I like those two-colour ones too. Cute as.

Bitty Boss said...

I would love to nab me a pair of those! Very nice finds in Spain. I need to hit up a festival or two soon as it is the season here in California. Congrats on winning the beauty contest :-)

doradadama said...

Hope your feeling better mamas,
Thats so cool you won a beauty contest,those shoes are so cute, two tones are the best.