Tuesday 21 June 2011

WAIT FOR THE PARTY

This stunning 1960's lurex dress arrived with the
snail mail on Saturday just gone (yes, we do get
mail even on Saturday over here) and it's my latest
eBay find and I do mean find, I paid £13!!!
It's a bit too big for me and as I alter it I might even
turn it into a wiggle dress because the shape isn't
very flattering on me since I'm short.
Can't wait for the right party to wear it!


Click on the image for a larger view.

And I got the right heels and handbag to go with it...


These darlings cost me £1 at a car boot sales and they
look like they were made for this dress.


And this 1950's clutch bag was one of the first things I got
when I started going to car boot sales four years ago.
This one cost me £3.


And here's what it looks like on the inside.

£17 ($27/€19/175 Kr) for an entire vintage (or at least
mostly vintage) evening outfit isn't too bad.
I'm leaving the bling behind because the outfit doesn't
need more sparkle.
But if I would my first choise would be the Coro set I
got for Valentines
.

No comments: