Thursday 2 April 2009

CUTE COASTERS!

Look what I got by snail-mail today!
A fellow crafter on Craftster contacted me about a
pair of earrings I made and told me that she was crazy
about them and asked if I wanted to swap them against
something she made, I though, sure, why not?!
I told her what I fancy, like cherries and pinups and so
on and I had no clue whatsoever what she's gonna make.
So these cute drink coasters made out of felt arrived today
and I totally love them!

Thank you Teresa!



If you fancy these as well I recommend you to contact
her on Craftster and work something out, her alias is
Gamemom42.

4 comments:

punk in writing said...

They are lovely. :) Lucky you.

Unknown said...

So lovely!!

Zizzi said...

Love them!

Unknown said...

wow those are cute! And any word on the scan yet?