Monday 23 April 2012

LATEST ETSY & EBAY

Here's a few of my latest Etsy and eBay purchases...


Etsy: Wicker bag, $13.
I feel genuinely sorry for the seller. She said on the item description
that the postage was $7,
when it arrived the other day I noticed on
the postage tag that
she paid $47.95 for shipping!
She must have sent it priority instead of standard.
The least I can do is to link to her shop. Click here to check her stuff!



Etsy: Earrings, $4.79.
Now how could I resist these?! They are SO fab!
They make me think of one of those kitschy 1960's Tiki restaurants
with blow fish and fishing net floats hanging from the ceiling.



Etsy: Earrings, $1.75.
Just couldn't resist, not for that price...


Etsy: Bangles, $1.40 each.
A little tutti frutti on the wrist this summer is a must!


eBay: 1950's/1960's swimsuits, £2.20 each.
Bargains! A nice addition to my vintage swimwear collection!

4 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

Ohhh I love that wicker bag. I had it in my favorites on Etsy until I seen it had sold. I was rather surprised to see it again *hahahah*
Cute jewelry & swimsuits.

Mrs. Diva Akira said...

Love the wicker bag, reminds me of summer :)

Stacy said...

absolutely gorgeous finds!

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

Seth said...

I love this blog.
Second Hand Vans For Sale