Friday 5 November 2010

YESTERDAYS FINDS

Had an outing yesterday.
I really needed to get out of the house for the day,
get the caged bird feeling sometimes.
Scouted some charity shops in Camden and north
London.
Snagged some real neat stuff and did a total spend
of £11.25.

Oh yeah, found the biggest piss take of all times in
one of the Norwood charity shops, there was a real
leopard fur coat that they wanted £800 for!!!
The other furs was marked from £325.
Well, kudos for trying, huh? ;))

Click on the pictures for larger version.


Cute 1940's style sun top, £1. (11 Kr, $1.60, €1.15)


1960's play suit, £2.75. (29 Kr, $4.45, €3.15)
I wanted to jump for joy when I saw this one, it's so my style.
Best of all was the fantastic price.
There was another price tag on it, guess it was from a vintage
shop, where the price was £27.99.



1970's jumpsuit, £6. (64 Kr, $1.60, €7)
I love that there's no zipper, instead you tie it in the back.


3 1950's/1960's hangers, £1.50. (16 Kr, $2.40, €1.70)

7 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

Great finds. When are we going to see how they look on you? Really interested especially in that jumpsuit!

Miss Rascal said...

When I washed them. :))
Nah, been ill for so long, I look awful, as soon as I feel better about myself I will.

Jenny Oak Fae said...

Jättefina fynd!

: )

KRAM

Miss Rascal said...

Tack! Ar busnojd med 60-talaren. :)

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Great finds as always - and I ♥ those coar hangers! :)

Miss Rascal said...

Thanks sweetie. :)

Zizzi said...

Så fina! Gillar verkligen den svarta klänningen med röda blommor på!