Thursday, 4 November 2010

HELP!

I need some advice, please.
I've gone through my drawers and I found these fabrics
that I got some years ago that I totally forgot that I had.
Anyway, the red fabric will look too old on me if I make a
blouse or a skirt out of it so I decided to make a play suit,
I got very inspired by this picture of Dita.
Do you think it would work?





I also got this whimsical fabric at the same time and I'm
thinking of making a play suit out of this one as well.
The colors goes perfectly with this hat I got a while back.





So, what do you think?
I know I'm a bit out of season but I plan to do a lot of
sewing this winter.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Jag tror det kommer bli jättesnyggt! Ditt tyg liknar ju Ditas jättemycket!

Penny Dreadful said...

I think it will definitely work, and I love that photo of Dita.

Ivy Black said...

Oh yes, for sure! It's perfect.

Mrs Munster said...

Those fabrics would absolutely work as a playsuit. Looking forward to see how they turn up!

Linnea said...

the playsuit idea sounds good! gillar det röda tyget jättemycket och det ser ju nästan ut som Ditas...så det kommer nog bli jättebra.

SaraMay said...

go for it! :D