Monday 24 January 2011

FIRST DAY AT WORK

Did my first day at my new job today and I did very
well, if I might say so myself, there was so much to
do, no dead second and no time for a break.
Some of my co-workers had plenty of smoke and tea
breaks but I don't smoke and I don't like naff tea.
I'm very diligent when I want to be.

And of course I didn't come home empty handed...


Vintage sunglasses, 30 pence.
I've wanted sunglasses like these for a while but they're
never cheap.



Faux fur, 30 pence.
Perfect! I'm gonna attach this one to a black cardigan.


Vintage wicker box bag, 40 pence.
Cute but I'm not sure I'll keep it for myself.

2 comments:

Miss Tami Lee said...

Congrats on the new job! The first day is always daunting

Kitten loves vintage said...

How exiting with the new job - hope it goes well for you!