Saturday 29 January 2011

MY LATEST CREATIONS

I've been very busy this week.
I've made a whole lot of hair flowers, some really
cool price tags and the first hat of the year.
I'm off to Birmingham today to have a stall with
my girl Clare aka. Dolly Cool and to see my man
up on stage with his new band for the first time.


First hat of 2011. Very colorful.


I rarely make hair flowers for myself but these
hair combs turned out really well and will go oh
so perfect with most stuff in my wardrobe.


I love huge hair accessories. I'm keeping this for
myself.

2 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

I love it all!
Especially those hair combs!
Nice job on making them.

Zizzi said...

Älskar dina skapelser! Men jag får aldrig "till det" med håraccessoirer i mitt hår! Får göra ett nytt försök. Kram cissi