Monday 22 June 2009

A BREAK AWAY FROM THE MESS

Sorry yet again for the lack of posts.
I've been awfully busy and hardly had the time or
energy to even take a shower. Yuk!
The house is a total mess due to the renovation.
The walls and ceilings are now painted and today
I'm painting two doors.

We took some time off to go to our favorite car
boot sales, of course.
We didn't find much this time though.
My man gave me a beautiful pair of sunglasses
and a polka dot jewelry box, both from the 1950's.
I'm happy that I got this very unusual bottle that's
actually a music box with a dancing couple.
You can fill it with liquid since the couple is safe in
their little glass hive.
I wish I knew more about it but I'm sure it's from
the 1950's or 1960's.
I got it as a birthday present for my man.


Jewelry box, 75 pence.


Sunglasses, £2.


Bottle, £7.

3 comments:

B-b-b-etty said...

åh underbart alltihopa!
är väldigt avis på brillorna

Miss Rascal said...

Betty Lou: Tack! :D
Ja, jag vagrade att ga darifran utan dem, behover dock byta ut linsen pa ena sidan for det var sprucket.
Min karl tycker att jag ska behalla det sa o saga till folk att jag varit full och ramlat. :))

Linnea: Tackar. :)
Jamen bullar vill ju sova trangt.
Bade Pixi och Pickles trodde att de var en Chihuahua verkade det som.
Pixi brukade sova i tvatthogen osv.
Bullar ar helkonstiga, man kommer nog aldrig forsta sig pa dem men det ar ju det som gor dem till vad de ar och det ar darfor vi alskar dem. :)

Zizzi said...

Beautiful, beautiful bottle!