Saturday 2 January 2010

I'M A SPLURGER

Maybe 2010 is my year, well, it started out pretty good.
I've been searching for this really rare pattern every day
for over two years and yesterday I finally found it and it
was for sale!
I thought $45 including shipping was a bit too high but I
would never ever forgive myself if I didn't buy it because
the chance of finding it might never come again.
I feel like a big spender, a splurger. LOL!
I also bought two other patterns that will be very useful
and hopefully not too complicated.
I really looking forward to get them and start working!

6 comments:

Tjuettan said...

Vad roligt att du gillar vårat "crib"....kan avslöja att också befinner oss i söderförort. Du får hålla kolla på min blogg om du får mycket hemlängtan ;) Nu ska jag läsa lite på din, verkar trevlig!

Miss Rascal said...

What's not to like liksom.
De flesta soderfororter ar fina, jag blev helt sald pa Hokis forsta gangen jag satte min fot dar. Bodde pa Gardet och i Arsta innan.
Jag brukar bola som en tok ibland for jag saknar Stockholm nagot sa grymt. :))
Forstar verkligen inte hypen med att bo I London.

Jag hoppas du hittar nagot lasbart, ska battra mig det har aret. :)

Stefanie Valentine said...

What great patterns, i think if you really want it you should always buy it, you may never find it again. That's my excuse anyway :) x

Miss Rascal said...

Exactly, it took me two year so I figured that it would take a while to try and get it cheaper. :))

Unknown said...

Very nice!! You've got to splurge on yourself once in awhile!

Miss Rascal said...

Dad: Thanks. You're right, I never buy anything expensive and I will hopefully get the money back if I sell two or three tops anyway.