Friday 31 August 2012

NEW DRESSES

No matter how many dresses I already have and
how little space I got left I always manage to find
dresses I love. Here's the latest ones...

Click on the images for a larger view.

1950's wool and lurex dress, £3.
I managed to snag this one at a car boot sale.
I absolutely adore it!

1980's dress, £6.50.
This was a find from a charity shop and my lovely
man paid for it. :)
I feel like a sassy senorita in it and it looks fab with
my favorite shoes.

1970's dress, £1.
I found this in a pile of modern clothes at a car boot 
sale and it's SO Jill! (Weeds season 8) Love it!
Looks perfect with my stretchy lurex belt.

1950's/1960's lurex dress, £6.
I found this one on eBay and I feel like a sin in it. :))

3 comments:

doradadama said...

Hubba Hubba!
I want you to model them shiny gorgeous dresses for us amor.
besotes

Ms. Falcon said...

yeah, great finds ... love the first dress most! ha, could you please help me to organise my closet? the past few months i got so much new dresses and finally the closet go to small ...

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

Frocktasia said...

I think they are all fab and I agree with La Dama, a modelling of them would be awesome :)
Have a great weekend...x