Thursday, 9 August 2012

QUICK REVAMP

Remember that I posted about my Swedish (and also Dutch)
bag bargains 3 days ago and today I "revamped" one of them.
I can't really take cred because all I did was to remove the so
called clasps on it and add some cherries I had laying about.
Not sure yet if I like the tiny cherry bunch but it looks empty
without it. Maybe I should move it to the other side so both
bunches are on the same side but in each corner.
Anya ideas? Help, please...

Here's before and here's after:




3 comments:

Desiree said...

Perfect for summer casual! Glad I stopped by from Sailing Over a Cardboard Sea!

-Desiree, Pop-matic Deluxe

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations

La Dama said...

That cute cherry basket is just dieing for a picnic.
Besos