Monday 26 September 2011

MORE GREEN

On Saturday my man went to a local car boot sale all by
himself, on my request (I needed some cheering up) and
he came home with something else that's green and that
gave me the idea to do another post about green things.
What he brought home you'll see in my next post...

Without any further ado, here's more green stuff:


Pocket knife from the 1950's.
My man gave me this when we were in Sweden last month.
It made me think about that scene with Dexter and Lumen. :))



Ring from the 1920's.
I bought this in Stockholm many years ago.
I love it because it's so delicate.



Vintage and new bangles.
From Etsy, a friend, eBay and Holland.


Vintage belt.
I had this since the beginning of time, I also got one with black
roses and a dark burgundy elastic.



Earrings from the 1960's.
I got several of earrings just like these but in different colors.
They are so cool.

7 comments:

Jenny Oak Fae said...

SNYGGT!

Jag har ett sådant bälte fast i grått, inte så kul färg kanske...

Sedan har jag ett par liknande örhängen i turkost, gillar dem verkligen!

: )

KRAM, Jenny

Miss Rascal said...

Du kan ju alltid kopa sprayfarg, rod tex. Roda rosor och gratt balte tycker jag later som en bra ide'.

Ja, jag har oxa turkosa, mina favoriter. :)

art deco dame said...

that belt is FANTASTIC!

Vintage Coconut said...

Hello gorgeous!
My my my I am green with envy over your green things.
That pocket watch is great & I adore that green ring.
I am crazy about your bangles and belt. (I have never seen a belt that is green and as pretty as that one!)
The earrings look very nice on you.

I can't wait to see what your man found you at the car boots!

Miss Rascal said...

Art Deco Dame: Thanks darling! :)

Vintage Coconut: Thanks hun!
I've had that belt for so long but I think I never used it before. I should dress upp in my stuff more often really.
He scored good, a lot of vintage dresses for the shop but also a few for me along with other goodies. :D

doradadama said...

That green rose belt is the bomb!
never seen one quite like it.I adorora all your bangles amor.
oooh that green knife is so cool.
loving all the green finds.

Miss Rascal said...

Thanks hun. <3