Tuesday 24 July 2012

BARGAIN OF THE DAY

Hi there!
I'm in Sweden and I'm having a really good time!
Seeing friends,  family, a lot of vintage cars and eating
a lot of yummy food and going to flea markets.
I don't really have a lot of time to blog but I have a few
minutes to spare for you and this is quite something to
blog about...

My favorite bargain of the day (I've made so many but
these are really awesome) two pairs of wonderful heels
from the 1940's for 10 kr for each pair.
(= 92 pence/$1.43/€1.18)

They can do with some cleaning but that have to wait,
I got people to see and not much time!
See you soon!!!

3 comments:

Katrin said...

Wow, that really is a great find! I especially like the platform heels, they look perfect.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

*gasps* Amazing bargains.

Kitten von Kat said...

Wow, vilka fynd!!!