Wednesday 26 November 2008

BAD COMMUNICATION!

I hate to leave negative feedback on my customers,
so I often don't even bother, but when a customer
can't wait more than five hours for a reply before
giving me negative feedback I won't let it pass!
That's bad communication!
I would gladly have replaced the item but I didn't
even get the chance.
I don't sit by the computer all day and especially
not now when I'm ill and can't even go down the
stairs by myself just in case I pass out again.
I got medication from my GP today though.
I'm gonna shut up now, she's not even worth it.

3 comments:

B-b-b-etty said...

åh jag hatar det med! brukar försöka undvika det för dom lämnar alltid hämndomdömen.

Miss Rascal said...

I hate when people are rude and like this one don't give enough time to reply and try to solve the problem.
You don't get anywhere if you're rude.

B-b-b-etty said...

jag brukar skriva snällt men ändå får jag bara oförskämda svar tillbaks helt utan anledning.