Saturday 1 November 2008

STAYING IN

I don't feel so very good today so I decided to stay
indoors and just relax.

Yesterday we went to Hitchin for a browse at their
antique market they got going on every Friday.
I found a vintage fabric I absolutely love for only
£1.50/meter!
My man bought me a very beautiful vintage purse.
We also visited our friends at the vintage boutique
Jolly Brown.
We're going back there tonight to celebrate their 1
year anniversary. I got the perfect gift in mind.





I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, we are
going to an Art Deco fair that we missed last year.
I absolutely love Art Deco!
My man called earlier to get some more info about
the event and they said they might have some items
from the 1940's - 1950's as well.
I can't wait!

5 comments:

Little Miss Wink said...

I hope you feel better soon, sugar *hug*

Oh, and you got bids :)

Joanna said...

art deco fair!
åh nej jag dör en smula av avund.
men jag hoppas ni hittar en massa fina fynd.

(och jag blir förvirrad och osäker på om jag ska skriva på svenska eller om det är oartigt?
säg hur du vill ha det så följer jag din vilja.)

Miss Rascal said...

Miss Wink: Thank you darling.
Do not bid on the fur-collar or the sailor collar, I've got special prices for you...

Joanna: I can't wait!
Det gar utmarkt att skriva pa svenska. :)

Miriam Parkman said...

Oh all those benefits with living in a big city.. An Art Deco-fair sounds fantastic!

I'm envy.

Kitten loves vintage said...

Gorgeous handbag!!