Thursday 20 November 2008

PASSING OUT

I'm going to the hospital in a couple of minutes.
I'm extremely anemic and need to take some blood tests.
I passed out twice this week so it's worse than ever.
I feel awfully dizzy as we speak and I hope I don't faint on
my way down the stairs.

I try as hard as I can to do some work, yesterday I parked
my ass on the sofa and finished 38 new hair-flowers and
today I've been packing 17 packages that I need to send
tomorrow morning.
You have no idea how nice it feels to get rid of all the crap
I've been hanging on to for years and make some money at
the same time.

9 comments:

Elina said...

I know anemic, it's no fun. Hope you feel better soon, take care!

Mrs Munster said...

Oh gosh. I hope you feel better soon. I've never been anaemic but had few dizzy spells this year. It's horrible. Maybe it's too many hair flowers that's causing it :)

Mod and Mint said...

Pls take good care of yourself! (don't work too hard)
Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

get well soon darling!

miss vintage love said...

Awwww! I hope all goes well!

Sandy De Luxe said...

Take care! And get well soon!

Little Miss Wink said...

Honey, take good care of yourself and promise to let me know if I can do anything for you or if there is something you need, ok

B-b-b-etty said...

:( hoppas du mår bättre snart och fort.

och ja, att rensa och få iväg saker är underbart!

Kitten loves vintage said...

That fainting stuff doesn't sound like much fun, hope the tests help you get better, take care now!