Sunday 9 November 2008

RATHER NICE WEEKEND

Rather nice and productive weekend.
On Friday I finished the curtains for the bedroom and in
the evening we went to IKEA, again, to get that bookcase
I wanted and some Swedish candy, after IKEA we went
over to friends for drinks.

On Saturday we tried to get plants but without luck.
I did get new flowers for hair accessories though.
They had some new exotic flowers and I can't wait to glue
them into something nice and put them up on Tradera
next week.
I assembled the bookcase myself in less than 10 minutes
(I love that stuff) and then decided to have a massive sort
out in my closets, check Tradera next week for new stuff.

This morning we had a nice English vegetarian breakfast.
Quorn bacon, scrambled eggs, white beans and toast.
I've been busy cleaning all day, the house is spotless.
I also gave my man a massage, he totally deserved it.
He is now downstairs in the kitchen making me yummy
Latkes that I will enjoy with some Lingonberry jam and a
glass of milk.
After dinner I'm gonna have a shower and start packing
the Tradera stuff that will be sent off tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

I've always been so disappointed that you can't really get quorn anywhere in Finland! I haven't even found it at healt food stores... I think they have it in all almost supermarkets as close as in Sweden for example!

Miss Rascal said...

That's weird.
You should beg some stores to get Quorn products though.
I've been trying for almost two years now to get the local suermarkets to get some jars of Lingonberry jam and Salmiak candy but without luck.
If I want something Swedish I have to go to IKEA.

We got Quorn - You got Salmiak.