Thursday 12 March 2009

IT'S JUST NOT FUNNY...

Hi, I'm Rascal Kosher and I'm a shoe addict...
You know you got a problem when you have a panic attack
over your sick amount of shoes. It's just not funny.
I have now decided to start selling off my huge collection
of vintage and 50's style shoes, this weekend I'm gonna try
to clear at least 25 pairs.
They are all in the size UK3/US6/EUR36 and I gonna sell
them on eBay, check back for a link in the near future.


Carmen Miranda and her collection of platform shoes a' 1944.

9 comments:

fröken lila said...

you don't happen to have a size 38?

Miss Rascal said...

Nope, I'm a size UK3/US5.5-6/EUR 36.
Sorry. :(

Unknown said...

Are You selling it on e-bay?:) I think, that is my size;)

Zizzi said...

I'm also wondering where you're gonna sell them. It's my size!

Miss Rascal said...

Agatcon: Yea, it will be eBay, please check back for a link.

Zizzi: eBay, check my blog every now and then for a link or check the tags "shoes" or "auctions".

Unknown said...

Rascal! I wish I wore your size , I am a size 9, BTW thanks for your comment, to answer your questions, you can have coffee but in moderation, I really only have a cup a day, and as far as hair dye is concerend, my GP said it's fine, some people however belive it harms the baby, I am not so sure about that, I am getting mine done again on saturday! and by the way, thank you for the lovely comment on my blue top :) made me feel good! Good luck with your decorating!

Anonymous said...

I've tagged you, see my latest post! xxx

Biba said...

Ohh wish i could squeeze into a size 3! I adore vintage shoes :)

Kitten loves vintage said...

Oh! Will definetly keep my eyes open for these ones...