Wednesday 4 March 2009

TODAY'S TREASURES

Me and my man went for a little road trip today
and I spotted an antique shop as we drove through
a small town.
The prices wasn't very low but we managed to spot
a bargain, or in this case, two.

In the bargain box we found a plate for 50 pence from
the 1950's called Woolworths Homemaker, it's highly
collectible and they usually go for £12 each.
I have one already that is gonna be hung up on the
wall in the kitchen along with this one at some point.

I found some really neat sparkling earrings from the
1950's for £3. (Gift from my man.)



6 comments:

B-b-b-etty said...

underbara örhängen. önskar jag kunde hitta några, till samma pris också

Zizzi said...

Love the plate! Its going to be nice on the wall.
Cissi

Miss Rascal said...

Betty Lou: Tack! :)
Jamen det ska val inte vara sa svart i norra Sverige att hitta smycken for en liten summa?

Zizzi: I collect cool 1950's plate, I have a pretty neat collection that I've picked up on car boot sale for almost nothing.

Unknown said...

You are the queen of bargains! By the way, wherever did you get (or your man got) that repro wicker handbag a couple of posts back? I have been looking for a present for my best friend and she would absolutely love that! If you don't mind telling me that is. ;)

Miss Rascal said...

Fleur de Guerre: Thanks darling. :)
It's from NEXT.

Joanna said...

underbara fynd!
kan inte bestämma vilken av dem jag tycker bäst om och sen kom jag på att man behöver ju inte välja!