Tuesday 24 March 2009

TRAVEL IN STYLE

I've got myself a new suitcase!
It's been on my wish list for some time and I grabbed
it the very second I saw it! I got it for £28, a bargain!
It's 28 inch and perfect for a longer vacation.
I own a beige mock crock trolley set from Catherine
Manuell but it's a bit too small for a two week vacation,
it's more suited if I go away for a weekend and it cost
around $350 and it's already damaged(!) so I don't
recommend spending that sort of money on her cases
to be honest.

4 comments:

Zizzi said...

Love the suitcase! I'm looking for a fun och nice suitcase for the summer. I found a few, now I just have to choose one...
I've got something for you on my blog.

Kitten loves vintage said...

Grr, a suitcase with claws! Haha, sounds better translated to swedish :)
Anyway, looks pretty good although the crock one looks absolutetly fabulous. Wouldn't mind either...!

Anonymous said...

Nice suitcase, mazel tov :)

Annie S said...

What a lovely suitcase!