Thursday 30 December 2010

WHAT A GIRL NEEDS

Blahhhhh...
That pretty much sums up how I'm feeling at
the moment. I'm ill, again.
All I've done the last few days is laying in bed,
watching Six Feet Under, eating English muffins
and drinking apple & cinnamon tea.
I'm in a nothing state of mind now anyway so
it's not like this cold/flu/virus is interrupting a
busy schedule.
To be honest, I'm not even bothered about the
fact that I won't go out to celebrate new years
eve, I'm pretty comfortable under my 20 tog
duvet.


Only one more season to go. :(


Got the last sewing pattern I've been waiting for in the
post this morning.


My man got me a bunch of beautiful roses yesterday.
He sure knows what a girl needs. :)

1 comment:

Zizzi said...

Hoppas du mår bättre snart! Vilken underbar färg på rosorna! Kram cissi