Sunday 29 June 2008

POLKA DOTS? FLY AGARICS?

I'm up early because of pain, I have an ear infection.
I was an "ear child" and had ear infections every other
week, it stopped when I was about 19, I have had pain
sometimes after that but I was always fine the next day.
Not this time!
Right now I'm having a clove of garlic in my left ear.
It actually makes me slight hungry... *smirk*


I was in a silly mood last night so I painted polka dots
on my nails.
Guess it looks more like Fly Agarics. *lol*

3 comments:

Lady Thirty said...

tjusiga du!
hoppas öronvärken ger med sig snart!

kramelikram

Lo said...

hur sött som helst ju! öronont är det värsta som finns :(
Kryapådej kramar

Anonymous said...

du är så vacker. jag har också alltid velat ha blåa ögon, blek hy och mörkt hår. du får mig att tänka på snövit!

kindpussar!