Saturday 5 February 2011

A DAY OFF

Yesterday was a day off for both of us so we went
for lunch with our friend Jeff.
We nowadays got a new favorite Chinese East One
in Edgware.
Afterwards we went to buy some fruit and by the
fruit market there's a charity shop with awkward
opening hours but lucky me, it was open!
The shop is quite small so my rummage was short.
I did however learn something new and rather use-
ful: Always check the kid's section in charity shops
because UK size 8 (US 6/EUR 36) often ends up
there for some reason. (I'm a UK 8.)

This is what I found:
Click on the images for larger versions.


Bangle, £1.


Vintage pencil skirt, £1.50.


Cute top/mini dress, £2.50.


Close up on the top.

5 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

Oh my CUTE stuff! Especially that dress.. It's GoRgEoUs

Miss Rascal said...

Thanks! :)
I'm not brave enough to wear it as a dress, my man however think I should, indoors. :))

Hallonsemla said...

Oh, jag älskar den blommiga klänningen! SÅ fin!

Miss Rascal said...

Tack sa mycket. :)

Kitten loves vintage said...

Inte illa! Jag brukar också kolla barn-avdelningarna på loppis, tanterna som sorterar tycks inte se på storleksmärkningarna eller kanske de inte förstår dem, när de sorterar...Hänt flera gånger att jag gjort bra fynd på "barnsidan".