Friday 18 February 2011

UHH...

I'm sooo bored!
Still no voice, everything aches.
I did manage to have a shower this morning, it felt
like it was nails that came out of the shower nozzle.
I also did my hair and went a bit silly with the nail
polish and put on a dress and a little bit of makeup
to feel better about myself.

There's not much to do around here, just lay in bed,
watch The Sopranos and eat.
Not that I mind but I rather be at work, doing some
good.


I got a thing for Silvio Dante, he looks like an older version of my man.
It's kosher for me to think that older men are sexy since I'm over 30.
Right? :))



And I didn't have to leave bed to do it!
I know, it's not pretty but it did give me something to do...


Bring on the basil!
I love fresh basil, I always go mad when there's any in the fridge.
It's not only delicious, it's also packed with goodness such as anti-
oxidants, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium and vitamin C.


3 comments:

Straight Talking Mama! said...

I dunno, lying in bed and watching the Sopranos is not a terrible way to pass the time!Hope you feel better soon

Vintage Coconut said...

I like your nails, they look really nice. Great color choices too!

Lunch looks yummy =D

LadyAngore said...

Hope you feel better soon!!
And eat lots and lots of basil! :)