Saturday 12 February 2011

YESTERDAY'S FINDS

It's been pretty hectic and stressful for my man
lately so we decided to have a "treat day".
We went to Edgware to have lunch with mother
in law and then we had a browse in every charity
shop we could find in both Edgware and Mill Hill.
It's rarely we find any cool men's stuff in charity
shops but yesterday we did and my man finally
let me treat him to something! :D



Vintage men's jacket, £5.
Perfect stage jacket! Love the salt & pepper pattern.


Vintage men's sunglasses, £2.
I like faux Tortoiseshell and these looked so good on my man's
nose. Very classy.



Vintage bag, £2.
Perfect condition! Oh how I look forward to summer!


1950's tray, £1.
This tray is stunning, it has got a granite pattern and it's in a
really good condition.



1950's head vases, £2.50 each.
These ladies is of the smaller kind and not in a very good condition
but I still like them and they gonna be in good company of my larger
head vase that looks just like the lady in black hat.


After our adventure we went to some friends in
Barnet who had invited us to a very nice little get-
together with junk food, sweets, drinks and some
old video footage of rock n' roll weekenders.
We got back home at 3 AM. :)

4 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

You always find such great stuff!
seriously I just don't know how you do it.

Miss Rascal said...

Thank you! :)
I've been scouting flea markets since I was a kid (thanks to my auntie) so I've got a trained eye.
I almost missed the bag, I was just having a last look around at it was under a stool.
I think I've got a 6th sense sometimes because when I'm out for a walk I always spot money even when I'm not looking for them. :))

Rosie Alia said...

Amazing finds lady! Love the bag....and the sunglasses....and the lady vases!! xx

Miss Rascal said...

Thank you very much! :)