Saturday 5 February 2011

ONE WEEK AGO

By this time one week ago me and my girl Clare set
up to be table buddies at an all night rockabilly event
at the Irish Centre in Birmingham.
It was my man's first gig with his new and own* band,
The Draggin' Trio. They had the honor to supporting
the neo rockabilly legends Restless.
I was so proud over my wood slappin' honey, it was
delightful to see him on stage again where he belong.

My camera is not in a very good state so I only got
a few pictures of my table and my man's band.
(The rest turned out really blurry.)
Luckily I noticed that Clare's been on it and blogged
about the night and she got a few more pictures of
the bands and her nice and very well displayed table.
Check it out!

Here's my table.
Click on the images for larger versions!

I went for a tropical look as you can see.


Close up.


The Draggin' Trio.

*I must point out that it was a mutual idea between the
singer and himself to start their own band, along came
Gary who used to be the drummer in Slim Slip & the Sliders.

4 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

Your table looks lovely!

Miss Rascal said...

Thank you. :)
To be brutally honest I was really proud of the way it turned out. The fact that I didn't make much is another story. ;))

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Your table DID look fabulous, and totally tropical! I'm sure it will be much better sales wise in March :))

Miss Rascal said...

Thank you ever so much Clare. :)
Yeah, it's not like we could pay any bills after that show. :))