Friday 18 February 2011

LOL!

OK, I just have to blog about this because it's so damn
ridiculous!

Remember this bag that I snagged on eBay for £5?

Anyway, I looked through a fashion magazine from last
year and what do I see, the same type of bag from the
Chanel Spring-Summer 2010 Barn Show!



So I had a look around on the net and found that this bag
was featured on Style.com as part of their Spring 2010
Buyer’s Guide.
I also saw the price tag on this mess of a bag, $12,500!
Let me spell it out for you: TWELVE THOUSAND FIVE
HUNDRED DOLLARS!
With that kind of money I could have my bathroom done
and maybe have a conservatory built in the back!!!
I hope the Japanese guy who designed this back in the
day got a fat check from the house of Chanel before they
started to rip off his idea.

I'm sorry if I sound big headed but I bet I could have done
a much better flower job on this one.
The bag itself is way too exotic for poppy flowers, I would
agreed with poppy's on some rattan basket but not on this
one.
This basket belongs on a sunny beach, not in a barn!

Click on the images for larger versions!


All pictures are borrowed from Chanel and Style.com

4 comments:

Straight Talking Mama! said...

ha ha ha doesn't that just go to show the ridiculously of labels!

Miss Rascal said...

Amen to that! :))
Hope you feeling better sweetie. <3

Vintage Coconut said...

Well this is sort of weird.. but i SERIOUSLY thought at first the runway bag looked like a Rooster bag.. Then I realized it was flowers. AHAHAAH
I like yours ALOT BETTER!

SaraMay said...

Hahaha, jag såg också hönan! fattade inte förens jag såg sista bilderna att det var blommor! :D