Thursday 3 February 2011

KITSCHY KITCHEN WALL DECOR

Yesterday I got this really cool craft idea.
If you're a friend of mine on Facebook and saw a thing
on my wall yesterday about craft project, this was what
I was talking about...



I made wall decorations for the kitchen! :D
I think they'd turned out quite well.

I got this set of straw place mats in a charity shop for
25 pence and the plastic vegetables is from the 1950's
or 1960's, which I got in an antique shop in Stockholm
many years ago.
I got so much stuff just laying around and I love when
each thing get a new purpose. :)

What else?
Well, we finally got heating and hot water again but I
still have this cold which give me a hard time sleeping
at night and keeping me home in bed instead of going
to work.
I am however glad that my craftiness is back and the
drive to list stuff in my shop.
Today I took loads of pictures of stuff that's gonna be
up for sale by the end of this weekend.

3 comments:

Atomic Mama said...

Those are cute!

Vintage Coconut said...

I am liking your wall decor. You are very talented with all this stuff your making!!
=)

Anonymous said...

I love it! What a great idea :)