Sunday 6 February 2011

LET THERE BE SPRING

I'm so sick and tired of winter right now.
Well, there's really no winter to speak of here in the
UK, no snow, just gray skies, mud and vicious wind.
(At least where I live.)
So I decided the other day to pretend it's spring, so
I put our colorful, fruity table cloth on the Formica
table and used one of the two Fiesta Ware pitchers
I blogged about last month for the flowers my man
gave me on Friday. He's such a sweetheart.



Oh, and I've been a good girl this weekend, I now got
28 new items listed in my Etsy shop!
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Zizzi said...

Åh nu blev jag inspirerad att "skapa lite vår" hemma. När man plockat bort julsakerna efter jul vill jag ha mycket färg hemma! Ska sätta igång med det snarast!

Vintage Coconut said...

I am tired of winter too! And after a few weeks snowless only little ice patches here and there. I woke up to a huge dump of snow this morning.. and it's still snowing. *sigh* Maybe I will have to do what you did. ;)

Boo Boo Kitty said...

I m sick of the winter too. Now that its started to be lighter in the mornings and slightly lighter in the evenings, my mood has slightly improved!

What better way to pertend its spring than with a bright bunch of flowers!