Tuesday 8 February 2011

REST IN PEACE

Yesterday was unbelievable productive.
I had a long lunch meeting with my second job.
(I wanna keep this one private, all I can say is
that it has to do with rock 'n roll.)
I came up with some really great ideas and I'm
having a meeting with my boss tomorrow and I
hope he's as excited about it as I am.

Afterwards, on the way home, me and my man
stopped by the Vintage Emporium in St. Albans
and this time I didn't leave empty handed.
This is what I got:


A 1950's Pendleton shirt for only £8!!!
(Gift from my man.)
Perfect if we go to car related event where a dress or a skirt
isn't appropriate.
To wear with dark jeans and MC boots.


Tag.


Vintage bag, £4.50
I thought it looked kind of like a pineapple and you know I
have a soft spot for pineapples.

I also like unusual stuff so this suits my collection perfectly.


When I got back home I listed another six items in
my Etsy shop.

Today me and my sweetheart went out for a while,
to relax and make plans for a trip we want to do in
May. On our way home we stopped by two charity
shops and this is what I found, and he paid for. :))


1950's enamel leaf necklace, £1.
I thought this might be a Coro design but I couldn't find a
stamp on it. There's one JUST LIKE IT on Etsy and my man
think that maybe someone changed the chain and the hook
at some point. You'll never know...


Wicker earrings, £1.

I also just remembered that it's 14 years ago today
since my mother died.
There's too many painful memories from that day
that I don't want to think about, may they all rest
in peace.


My mom back in the late 1960's.
Can't believe how skinny she was!!! *envy*
I do love her capri pants. :)

2 comments:

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Super finds as always hun! And thoughts are with you as you remember your mum ♥

Miss Rascal said...

Thanks Clare. *hug*