Saturday 23 July 2011

LATEST EBAY

I was quite bored last weekend since we stayed in
because of the awful weather.
Like most of us I have the bad habit of looking for
stuff on eBay when I'm bored.
Here's two items I got my paws on...

Click on the images for a larger view.


1960's lurex dress, £21.
A little bit pricey than my normal bargains but this one fits
like a dream. The previous lurex dress from
eBay was way
too big for me so I think it will end up in my
Etsy shop quite
soon.

£21 isn't that much in comparisons with what the vintage
shops in London and some sellers on Etsy charges.



1950's style skirt, £9.
I fell in love with the print plain and simple.
It has an European cities print and I think it's quite funny
how they misspelled United Kingdom, they've
missed the
o in Kingdom.






4 comments:

Kitten loves vintage said...

Wow that dress looks fantastic!! When will we get to see you wear it? ;P

Miss Rascal said...

Thanks darling.
I'm not at all a fan of outfit posts, I was bullied all the way up to college and that has really put me off taking any sort of pictures of myself. It's rare that I want to be photographed, I'm very much a wall flower.

Vintage Coconut said...

The dress and the skirt are AMAZING finds. That skirt is so freaking fun and cute!

On the topic of Bullying.. I am pretty sure you were probably bullied by girls who were jelous of you in one way or another. (*That is usually the case*)
From what I can tell you are a dang gorgeous chic!

Rosie Alia said...

Oh my....WANT that skirt!It is amazing!
And I bet you'll look a doll in that lurex dress too darlin'! xxx