Monday 18 August 2008

AS I PROMISED

As I promised, here's yesterdays finds!
It's hard to pick a favorite this time but I must say
that I love the wine-rack, it will be perfect behind
our boat-bar with all the string-shelves.

The big wicker bag will be handy for the times I
bring hair-flowers and other accessories with me
to sell at rockin' events.

Currency: £1 = 12 Kr, €1.20, $1.80.

Click the images for larger view.


Nodding mule, £1.


Gloves, 50 pence.


Gloves, 30 pence.


Handbag, £1.50.


Skirt, £1.


String wine-rack, 50 pence.


West German vase, 70 pence.


Basket, 50 pence.


Big wicker bag, 50 pence.

6 comments:

B-b-b-etty said...

åh åh åh!

Anonymous said...

du hittar så himla fina grejer hela tiden, vart ligger de här marknaderna du går till. london?

Mrs Munster said...

Great finds again. Can you believe they had cancelled the car boot I was going to, because it had rained THE NIGHT BEFORE! You can imagine how upset I was. Argh.

Miss Rascal said...

Betty Lou: I assume that you found something that you liked? :D

Josefin: Thanks doll. :)
You never find anything that cheap in London. We drive to car boot sales around Hertfordshire.

Mrs Munster: Thanks darling.
Too bad, they usually cancel if it's a rainy morning.

Anonymous said...

OH MY, I LOVE THE BABY BLUE BASKET!

you always find the greatest things!

Miss Rascal said...

Thank you sweetie.
They are/were made in Greece, I have like five of them now and I've payed between 60 ore up to 6 kr each for them. :D