Friday, 15 August 2008

JUST A PERFECT DAY

Today was an really awesome day!
Me and my man went to Hitchin to visit the Friday market
where they sell everything from antiques to fruit and veg.
I immediately spotted this nightstand and we ended up
buying it for only £3!!!
We also visited a friend who helped me sell my old flying
jacket, I got £40 and I gave half of the money to my man
because he really deserves it.

Afterwards we went to a charity shop where they had a
handbag sale going on and I found six 1950's-1960's
handbags for only 50 pence each!!!
(I will post pictures when I decided which ones I want to
keep for myself.)

I also found some big beautiful red flowers in another
shop that's gonna end up as hair-flowers tomorrow,
unless the weather is nice and we're going to a car
boot sale or two.


For larger image, click here.

4 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

Lot of bargains = nice day. Totally agree. That night stand is really pretty. Hope the weather is ok tomorrow for car boots. Fingers crossed.

Little Rascal said...

I hope to find another one at some point, I don't keep my hopes up though.

The weather has been OK so far and I found a lot of cool stuff, will post pictures later.

Betty Lou said...

åh den är jättefin! vad har ni för sänggavel förresten? Vi har letat och letat men hittar ingen fin.

Little Rascal said...

Thanks doll! :)
It's from IKEA, I can't remember the name but I can find out for you if you want.